How to open category A if there is a B in 2019: simplified retraining or not?
- Federal regulations
- Practical part
- The procedure for the preparation and conduct of the exam
It often happens that a person has several types of vehicles. To be able to manage them you need to have the appropriate right, which is determined by the open category. Motor transport, for example, and passenger cars require the presence of different categories. Therefore, the question often arises how to open the driver's category A, if there is a B.
Amendments that have affected the rules of motorists' education, prescribe a return, from which it is allowed to receive a driver's document of category A - from 18 years. From the same age can be obtained in the category. If a person has both vehicles, you can arrange rights with open categories A B in turn or simultaneously.
Category A allows you to ride an ATV, tricycle, motorcycle (A, A1, B1), as well as control the scooter and moped (category M).
If category B1, A1 or M is open, then it allows driving only those categories.
An open category B, if you wish to open A, gives one plus - if the theoretical exam was passed less than 3 months ago, then no passing is required. This opportunity, due to time constraints, is obtained in most cases for those who study simultaneously in both categories.
The theory of traffic rules surrenders in the training center, where the future driver to study, or in the traffic police.
Previously, he was allowed to teach the rules of the road himself, but in the end he passed the exam and obtained the rights. But in 2016 it was canceled, the candidate must necessarily study in a driving school. Candidates for driving a motorcycle require a theory for 108 hours.
Regardless of the VU category, the theoretical base is unified, so it will not be problematic to prepare and pass the exam to a potential driver.
After passing the theoretical part and with good characteristics from the instructor, you can begin to pass the exam on checking the skill of driving.
During training, a candidate learns to ride a circuit, learns to ride motorbikes of various models, uses knowledge in practice. Before passing the exam, in order to adapt the student, he is allowed to test the course. All errors during such a "test" drive do not fit into the protocol. After the attempt, the examinees may declare that they are not yet ready to take the exam.
Externality in preparation for practical driving is strictly prohibited. Even if a person has a lot of driving experience on a motorcycle, you need to complete a training course.
The procedure for the preparation and conduct of the exam
Determine the number of classes during training, but in any case, the duration of the course should not be less than what is required by law. The minimum number of hours is 18. One lesson lasts 60 minutes.
The examination is carried out on a special site with lighting with high-quality coating. The practical exam consists of three blocks. It:
- Acceleration-deceleration, dimensional corridor, dimensional semicircle.
- Driving at low speed, rut, snake;
- Dimensional eight.
To pass on the category A, if there is a B, you need to get at least 4 points. If this indicator is exceeded, the exam will not be passed. In this case, re-retake is needed (usually after 7 days). The table describes the main violations, which can count points.
Number of points
- No hand signal before braking;
- Dipped beam;
- Rapid braking with wheel lock.
- Engine self-deafening;
- Not putting the gearbox in neutral after stopping (with the engine running);
- Late or very early turn signal;
- Lack of gear shift while driving;
- Failure to comply with the established temporary standard when driving at low speed.
- Offset from the trajectory of movement;
- Touching the pavement with the foot;
- Hitting the stop line;
- Stop, when to the stop line remains more than 40 cm;
- Touching fencing cones with offset.
Motorcycle drivers who apply for this category do not pass the test of departure on the road. Upon successful completion of the exam, driver training is completed. The accounting card fits into the information, giving the opportunity to open category A.
Adjustments to the driver's license are made in the provision of such documents to the traffic police department:
- 2 photographs;
- Driver's license;
- Receipt of payment of duty (2000 rubles);
- Medical certificate;
- Extract from the driving school and the completed course of study;
- Statement. The form is issued in the traffic police department or it can be copied from the site in electronic format.
Refusal to issue a driver's license or open a category to an existing one is possible under the following conditions:
- The driver was deprived of VU in the previously open category;
- There were contraindications for health reasons;
- Identified forged documents;
- The list of papers is incomplete.
Opening a new category with an existing driver's license is carried out similarly to the process of obtaining a VU for the first time. But in order to make it easier to pass the theory, it is recommended to study at the same time in two categories: A and B.