How can I replace the key from the iPhone. Several ways to remove a SIM card from Apple devices
- How to insert a SIM card into iPhone 5 yourself
- SIM card preparation
- SIM card installation
- What to do if the SIM card is stuck
- A few items that can be used if there is no paper clip
- Video instruction
How to insert a SIM card into iPhone 5, how to remove a SIM card tray from an iPhone case without breaking it? The answers in this article, read to the end.
Want to learn how to consistently make money on the Internet from 500 rubles a day?
Download my free book
If you became the happy owner of the fifth iPhone, you probably came across the question "how to insert a SIM card"? The fact is that they are not arranged at all like they are.
It can be difficult for beginners to understand how to safely pull out a special case for SIM cards. But to deal with this issue is not at all difficult.
How to insert a SIM card into iPhone 5 yourself
In order to insert a SIM card into the iPhone, you do not need to disassemble the phone, open the panel, pull out the battery. Everything is much simpler.
SIM card preparation
The first thing you need to do is prepare a SIM card. It should be the appropriate size. For the fifth iPhone, it's a nano-sim. This view SIM cards are even smaller than micros.
If a user's micro-sim can easily be cut independently, then experimenting with a nano-sim is not recommended.
To crop your SIM card you need to use scissors and a stencil specially designed for these purposes. If you try to do this with ordinary scissors, without using a stencil, it is possible to damage the contacts.
If you don’t have the tools necessary for trimming the SIM card, order it from your operator or purchase a new one of the required format.
SIM card installation
When the SIM card is ready, you can proceed to install it. To do this, you need a paper clip, designed in the form of a key, which, as a rule, comes complete with iPhone.
If for some reason you do not have it, use a regular metal clip. Just twist it in desired shape key or the letter "G".
SIM card is inserted in the right sidebar . There is a special hole in which the key must be inserted. After a light press, a special case for a SIM card will appear.
Pull out the case, insert the nano-sim into it and put the case back into the iPhone. Simka is inserted with the picture up, the chip down, that is, the chip should be facing the back of the smartphone. Although you can’t insert it in another way.
Now your iPhone is ready to work, you can turn it on.
To summarize, we can say that if your SIM card matches standard sizes for iPhone 5, then there is no difficulty with installation. The only difficulty is to pre-purchase a SIM card for the five, but it is solved quite simply.
Congratulations on your successful purchase, enjoy your use!
PS I am attaching a screenshot of my earnings in affiliate programs. And I remind you that everyone, even a beginner, can make money like that! The main thing is to do it right, which means to learn from those who are already earning, that is, from Internet business professionals.
Check out the list of proven Affiliate Programs of 2017 that pay money!
Download the checklist and valuable bonuses for free
The slots for SIM in each phone are different. Somewhere auxiliary elements are provided for extracting SIM cards, but somewhere it is rather difficult to do. However, the owners of difficult smartphones have already learned how to deal with them using improvised means.
On iphone you won’t find the usual SIM card slot, like on androids. The manufacturer even attaches a special paper clip to the kit, a key to open the slot, which is most often located on the side (iphone 5). However, it may happen that it does not appear in the key set. The first generations of Apple phones were released without any auxiliary tool , for example, iPhone S. Let's look at what a clip is for extracting a SIM card, and how to remove a SIM card from iPhone 4 (5,6) and how to insert a SIM card into the phone.
If you improperly use improvised means, you can cause serious damage, then the problem will be more serious than just "how to get a SIM card from an iPhone." Therefore, before you figure out how to open the slot with a paper clip and how to remove the SIM, try to find a special device that should come with the smartphone. Take out the factory box, maybe it went unnoticed there when you unpacked the phone.
When you find the key, follow the following strategy:
- Turn off the device. To do this, you need to press the power button, which is located on top of the iPhone, and hold it for a while. On the display you will see the inscription: “Turn off”. You need to scroll your finger from the inscription from left to right, and the device will turn off.
- Be sure to turn off the device before SIM extraction . If you do this in the on state, over time the phone will start to glitch and freeze, as you create a malfunction of the system by such an action.
- After completing work, find on the side or on top (depending on the generation of the iPhone) a SIM card slot.
- There is a small hole on the slot. You need to insert a special key into this hole, and the SIM card slot can be easily removed. Done!
What to do if the SIM card is stuck
It often happens that a SIM card is stuck in iPhone 6 and the slot does not open to the end. If this happens, do not despair and immediately carry the device in service center . This problem You can decide on your own at home.
So, how SIM can get stuck. You insert the key, open the slot, try to pull out the socket along with the SIM, but this does not work for you, because it, for example, is bent and creates an obstacle. How to remove a sim card?
We fix problems
To fix the problems, you will need a thin but hard plastic film. You can find one right in the box from the iPhone (cords are wrapped in it).
- We get the device out of the box.
- Cut a small piece out of it so that there is an acute angle.
- Pull the plate with an acute angle into the open tray for the SIM card until it pokes the card.
- We hold the plate and the nest, pull on ourselves and pull out the tray, we figure out how to install a SIM card on our own.
We get a SIM paper clip
If the kit still did not have a key. Or you accidentally lost it, do not be upset. This tool can be quite effectively and safely replaced for the phone with an ordinary paper clip.
To get a card with this stationery, follow these steps:
- Take a paper clip and straighten one end.
- Locate the SIM slot on the iPhone and the hole next to it.
- Gently push the end of the paperclip directly into the hole and lightly push. Can not be used brute force otherwise you can simply break the phone.
- When pressed, the slot opens automatically. Now you can pull it on yourself and pull it out, or insert sim into the iPhone if the slot was empty. If you are wondering how to insert nano sim , then you can just cut it from a usually SIM card. In general, almost all sims are now made with threads for micro and nano, that is, there is a frame from which you simply extrude.
A few items that can be used if there is no paper clip
You didn’t have a paper clip at your fingertips and lost the key for iphone? It does not matter, do not panic and run to the store for paper clips. You can use other items as an alternative. Here are the most common ones:
- Bracket for the stapler. It can also be found in notebooks or notebooks, as manufacturers fasten them with sheets.
- Needle. A needle for an iPhone can be dangerous if careless. The main thing is not to use needles that are too thin, there is a risk that they will bend inside the phone and break, leaving one end in the hole. It is most convenient to use a safety pin (needle with a tip).
- Toothpick. Despite the fact that the fixture is wooden, it can help you no worse than a paper clip. The main thing is not to break the tip and do not leave it inside the hole.
This is how you can easily and simply insert a SIM card into an iPhone without a key if you decide to change the SIM, or simply remove the card tray. Having shown imagination, you can solve any problems with your smartphone, but do not overdo it to the detriment of the device.
Video to watch:
IPhone owners sometimes from the first contact with the model often had a problem installing SIM cards. The fact is that this process dramatically different from the same process with a traditional cell or smartphone. You will need a special clip first. It comes with a new smartphone. However, if you carefully, then you can use the usual, paper clip , only for this it will have to bend slightly.
You need to click on the small, neat hole on the side of the iPhone, then the connector, which is just focused on the fact that it will contain a SIM card, will open.
The connector may be located in different places - depending on the generations. It is best to look at the location maps according to the instructions. Typically, the connector can be found not very far from the button, which is responsible for the on and off mode. It is there that you can find a hole to click on with a fairly sharp object. After that, insert the SIM card. Newer models sometimes have a slightly tight-fitting screen for a SIM card. Do not worry. These are the features of protecting the hole from getting dust, dirt and so on inside the iPhone. Therefore, you need to try to open it. But be careful not to damage the iPhone. In general, it is better, if possible, to ask to open a seller.
The installation of the SIM card itself is quite understandable - it is shown, with contacts where exactly to put the card. Yes, and the connector is visible. It’s another matter that already from the fourth generation micro-Sim has been used, and then - nano-Sim. They differ from the usual ones in the direction of a decreasing number of plastic around the contacts. Can go with ordinary sim card to any salon mobile communications . There, using a special machine, you will shorten the card, making it the right sizes . Sometimes they don’t even take money for it. Well, or the board is quite small. Yes, there you can ask on the spot and put the card in the iPhone.
No one bothers to arm with scissors and carefully cut off unnecessary plastic on the sides by making or. Always observe the dimensions when cutting, and it is also necessary to make an oblique cut at the same corner at which it was originally located. Your card must be fixed for something. Attach the card carefully to the connector, look, maybe it already fits the size? If it suits and works, then you can safely use it! Sims are removed from the phone according to a similar principle, only in the reverse order. And again, disabling the iPhone is completely optional. This is what disconnects it from other smartphones. Apple products work fine even without cards.Want to learn how to consistently make money on the Internet from 500 rubles a day?
How to remove a sim card?
Attach the card carefully to the connector, look, maybe it already fits the size?